Do not hesitate to contact me to discuss a project or learn more about my work




I made a low-poly mask as part of a short project into replicating glitches from 3d printing in a creative manner. I noticed how a previous print of mine became faceted due to a loss in polygon resolution during file export, but I liked it so much I kept it that way.


So I thought it would be interesting to replicate that 'low-poly' aesthetic on a 3d scan of my face. Which I made using an infrared 3d scanner and processed on Skanect. I then isolated the face area on 3ds Max and then reduced the polygon mesh resolution on Meshmixer before extruding on Rhino in order to 3d print.

Logo (full).png